Petaluma Music Festival
Saturday, July 29th, 2023 at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, Petaluma
The 16th Annual Petaluma Music Festival will feature:
* 14 fantastic bands on 3 stages, including nationally recognized artists
* A shaded seating section for VIP ticket holders and sponsors with complimentary hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer
* The fine beers of the Lagunitas Brewing Company and Two Rock Brewing Company
* Free drinking water
* A variety of specialty food, merchandise, and local business vendors
* State-of-the-art sound system and staging
* Music artist booth for audience meet-and-greet, autographs, and artist merchandise
* Festival merchandise including t-shirts and posters
* All proceeds benefit the music education programs of all Petaluma area public schools
Gates open at 11:30 AM, Music from 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM
We are hoping our Silent Auction will be back in 2023
Cash, credit cards and local area checks are accepted for paying for winning bids.
Go to “Ticket Info” for more information
The Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California 94952
Parking is available at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds Parking Lot for $10. Entry into the Fairgrounds Parking Lot is from Washington Street.
Take Highway 101 to the Washington Street exit. Proceed west on Washington Street to the Fairgrounds. The Fairgrounds are just two blocks west of Highway 101. Go to Directions for more information.
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle (please bring it empty and we will fill it for free)
Blanket or low-profile lawn chair – no more than 30″ from ground to top of chair
Dancing shoes or comfortable walking shoes
Cash or credit cards
WHAT NOT TO BRING
No coolers, food, cans, glass bottles or alcohol
No pets (service animals excepted)
No umbrellas, canopies, or patio chairs
No recording devices or digital video cameras
General Admission & VIP gates will open at 11:30 AM. When arriving at the event, please present your ticket for a wristband at the festival ticketing area. We require every patron to wear a valid, Petaluma Music Festival issued wristband at all times while on the grounds. California State Law prohibits bringing cans or bottles into the festival grounds. No coolers, food, or beverages, will be allowed through the gates. All festival attendees are subject to search.
The Petaluma Music Festival staff will work to assist festival patrons with ADA needs. Please indicate wheelchair accessible needs by e-mailing: email@example.com
It is the policy of the Petaluma Music Festival to not allow any audio/video recording at any time during the festival.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. We reserve the right to stop serving alcohol to anyone. No refunds or exchanges, rain or shine. Artists are subject to change without notice. All festival attendees are subject to search.
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The State of California also strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the Petaluma Music Festival. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or attend the Petaluma Music Festival unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.
As always, our procedures may change as we continue to follow guidance from the state of California and local health officials, so check back to this page for the latest updates.
Please note that the State of California recommends and encourages awareness of the following:
- Everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated when eligible.
- Everyone is encouraged to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events where the vaccine status of others in attendance may be unknown to the individuals.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events for populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not attend the Petaluma Music Festival. By entering the festival, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders