CANCELLED – 13th Annual Petaluma Music Festival
Saturday, August 1st, 2020
Festival Hours: 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Tickets On Sale March 1st!
Best Price General Admission: $45 – CLICK HERE (Limited Supply)
Best Price VIP: $109 – CLICK HERE (Limited Supply)
PLEASE NOTE: GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET PRICE WILL INCREASE TO $65 ON THE DAY OF EVENT
Kids 12 and under are free with a paying adult
Students 13-17 can purchase $20 tickets at the door (limited supply)
A VIP ticket includes:
- Shaded reserved seating (under a canopy)
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres (served approximately every 2 hours)
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Complimentary beer tasting
On June 5th, 2020, tickets will be available at the following in-person ticket locations:
McNear’s Restaurant in Petaluma
The Last Record Store in Santa Rosa
You can get also VIP tickets by becoming a sponsor!
- We would like to invite you to become a sponsor of the 2020 Petaluma Music Festival, an annual event benefiting the music education programs of all Petaluma area public elementary and secondary schools—it’s for our kids! Funding for the arts is problematic in California, and there is never enough for music in our schools.
- With your donation, you will ensure that our children will continue to enjoy the positive influence of music in their lives—you are making a difference!
- All sponsorship tickets are emailed and all sponsorship levels are tax deductible donations to a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping music in all Petaluma area public schools.
- All sponsorship levels include festival ticket(s) and begin at $200.
- Want to be a sponsor and sit in our VIP section? (beginning at $400)
- For more information: Sponsorship Info